Friday 11 January 2008

"I'M ASKING YOU TO BELIEVE"


2008 a New Year and Time for CHANGE
Each new year we look to make a fresh start and we look for CHANGE now the opportunity is open for Americans to consider this and make this important stage.
Over the past few years I have read both of BARACK OBAMA'S books and the man has greatly impressed me, I have followed his his life since 2001 and so far he has been dedicated to public service and at last it seems someone has come forward that not only attracts the Youth of today but people from all sides Republican and Democrat something which the USA and The World needs badly.
The race so far has been interesting IOWA was like a breath of fresh air and then then New Hampshire, Polls gave a 13 point lead but it was not intended to be the day for Barack.
Hilary Clinton and her Team choose until this week to go on the attack against Barack, often citing not experienced, but as I said he has 20 years public service. There have been other attacks which I genuinely believe Barack will not lower himself to do. But Hilary was advised a few days before the Poll to show a softer side, what did we get "Tears" I hope this does not fool all America. After the victory which Barack congratulated Hilary on as the Gentleman he is, husband ex President Bill Clinton claimed Barack Obama campaign is like to a "Fairy Story" - a disappointing comment when you reflect his truth to his wife and country.
Unlike the United Kingdom the American Electoral System is a long road and can be a winding one, I just hope people will truly reflect and consider the choice they make, it is such an important one not only for the USA but The World.
I Fully Endorse BARACK OBAMA and "I Believe"

No comments: