Wednesday 11 June 2008

DAVID L. OSMOND - UPLEJ

By now all My Friends will know how highly I rate the talent of David L Osmond and I'm not being biased! - just using my professional judgement - even though the Friendship from both David and his Dear Wife Valerie means so much to me and is precious.

A while back I shared with you an interview David and Valerie did on TV to explain a virus he had caught and the effects it was having on him.

David is doing all he can to fight the problems the West Nile Virus has brought and I can tell you together with Valerie they will overcome it and it is not holding him back. David has so much to offer with his vocal talents and I know that a Dream we share will be achieved!

One way David knows we can all help is by supporting charities close to us and this can be done by network sites, check out David's uPlej website or even mine and see how easily you can help!

www.uPlej.com/davidosmond

www.uPlej.com/jaybs

1 comment:

Pen said...

I am sure David has the same strength of spirit his father does and will deal with MS in a similar way. At least there are now treatments and new ones coming along all the time. I hope he keeps singing, he has a ownderful voice.