Tuesday 10 April 2007

Mom's Birthday



Today would have been Mom's Birthday, it was so peaceful this morning at the cemetery, though so close to the mainA580 road which runs from Liverpool to Manchester, inside all you hear are the squirrels and rabbits running around - Mom loved flowers and on the grave they looked so nice.

On my "myspace" page I have the music by the Philly Group The Intruders playing called "I'll Always Love My Mama" this in fact was the first ever record I played on the radio when I started in my late teens, fulfilling an ambition to be on the radio, which so many told me I would never do, that night Mom sat listening on her own so proud! - Still every day I feel her always by my side.

myspace page: http://myspace.com/jaybsuk

1 comment:

Grace Ryan said...

You are so nice to get your mom flowers on her birthday! What a great son you are. I hope this day was special for you.