Thursday 26 April 2007

What a Real Gift Art is!




What a real Gift Art is, be it paintings or photographs, one artist I have admired for a long time is Greg Olsen, I have had calendars of his and also photo cards.

Some years back one night I had a dream and in it I saw a "vision" of Our Loving Savour Jesus Christ sat with five children around him, it was only when I looked closer I saw the faces of those children, I was one of them and around me were some of the Best Friends I have who I look as Brothers, all RM's - what warmth it gave me.

I am a real one for the bargains on Ebay, I have wanted for years a figurine by Greg Olsen but they are so expensive to go with the "Christos" that some Friends got me from Provo. Well a few weeks ago I saw a new figurine of Greg's on Ebay and it seemed perfect, I bid a minimum of $20 and it came back reserve not met. Well no one bid against me and a few hours before bidding the seller reduced the minimum to my bid and I won it!

This morning it arrived and I am so pleased with it, brand new, never opened an unwanted gift - I see my dream once more in it and e en my Brothers.

2 comments:

Grace Ryan said...

wow john, what a treasure. i'm glad you won it on ebay. such a good find! i loved how you shared yoru personal experience. the Lord loves you so much and knows how good of a man you are. we are so proud of you!

Grace Ryan said...

John, Prim has to be one of the cutest words! Our friends from New Zealand used that word for stroller and I thought it's the cutest thing. If you lived here, Jack would totally call you Uncle John! We are so glad that we are able to keep in touch with you via internet! We hope your health is well. We miss you!