Monday 12 November 2007

Osmond's "Second Generation" Tribute

The "Legacy" Continues with The Osmond Family and that is True with OSMOND'S SECOND GENERATION - the son's of Osmond's Alan Osmond.

Friday 9th November the Funeral took place of their Grandpa Father George Osmond and the guy's sang at the funeral. The day before they recorded a special OSMOND'S PROGRAMME for Oprah which was transmitted across the USA, sadly I doubt it will get a UK transmission, but following the show SECOND GENERATION sang a tribute to their dear Grandpa, it is so moving and demonstrates the clear class harmonies of the guy's and lead from talented DAVID L OSMOND.

Check out the OSMOND'S SECOND GENERATION performance video from OPRAH - These genuine and most sincere guy's should have and release a new album with true classic performances like this, these songs last for Time not like many current chart records just for weeks or months.


2 comments:

Pen said...

Hi, I just found your blog. I dont know David, but I know his Uncle Merrill and cousin Justin. I hear great things about David as a young man and he has the voice of an Angel. He deserves success. I only wish, I was in Utah instead of England to go hear them sing on these rare occasions they now do. I love your blog, hope you dont mind me reading it.
Pennie

Unknown said...

Hi John! Thanks for stopping by my page on YouTube and for subscribing to my videos. I have added two new videos tonight of the Osmonds Second Generation that I know you will enjoy. I am pleased to have met Michael, david, Scott, Jon, Alex, and Tyler a few years ago at the Osmond Family Theater in Branson Missouri. I also met their parents Alan and Suzanne. They are all very talented. I hope they put out a new CD soon. I also agree that David Levi Osmond is a very special and talented young man. I would love it if he put out a CD of his music.