Wednesday 7 November 2007

FATHER GEORGE OSMOND 1917-2007


Osmond Family Motto - "All For One"

Father George Osmond - The Patriarch of the World Famous Osmond Family has "Returned Home" to be reunited with Mother Osmond.

My late Father was a Salvationist and they always refer to it as being "Promoted to Glory" which always gives me such a warm feeling. Father George will sure be met with "Well Done My True and Faithful Servant"

What a FAMILY Father George became Head of, 9 Children, 55 Grandchildren and 48 Great Grandchildren what a "legacy"

The OSMOND FAMILY over the years have given me great strength, my Prayers and Deepest Sympathy is with them now, may that same Strength be with them.

My thoughts are also with David Levi Osmond who I think of as a Dear Friend, David has truly inspired me and given me great strength over the years.

May God Bless You All - John

2 comments:

Lisa Ortega said...

Dear John,
In 2005, my brother passed away. I was really sad and decided to attend a Duran Duran concert in SLC,UT. David happened to be sitting behind me and I didn't know him yet he took pity on a fool (me) , and gave me backstage passes to meet the band. It is a memory I will always have, since my brother and I attended our first concert of Duran Duran in 1985, it brought back memories.

I am greatful that Brother George Osmond let his light so shine before man, so that so many people could enjoy the wonderful legacy and Legend. The world is forever lucky to have wholesome entertainment from the Osmond family.

David is a kind person for recognizing I was having a hard time. I hope he may have peace in this sad time.

Sincerely,
Lisa ~Springville

jaybs said...

Dear Lisa

Many Thanks for your kind words and for reading my "Blog"

My story is so similar to yours with deep family loss.

I have followed David since Second Generation first came to the UK for radio interviews and then his Mission to now.

Sincerely John