Sunday 3 August 2008

NEW BIRTH - NEW BEGINNINGS

A WARM WELCOME TO THIS WORLD TO BOSTON
BORN 31 JULY 2008 - 8lb 3oz

What a True Gift and Blessing the Birth of a New Baby is so a warm welcome to the World to Boston who entered this life on the 31st July 2008 in Provo USA.
Congratulations to my Best Friends Mark and Natasha, I am so pleased for both of You! - I know you will make a tremendous loving Dad and Mum to Boston.
The Birth of a new baby always makes us think of new beginnings in our own lives and fresh starts. Often when one door seems to close, we think we must make a new choice, but do we? should we first make the most of what we have had or still have and then go forward in Faith! - I recently wrote about being given strength, how quickly sometimes we are challenged once again and feel doubts, my Bible reading this morning was from Lamentations Chapter 2, and that re-assurance returns.

1 comment:

Melly Mel said...

what a beautiful baby John! I'm happy for your friends.