Wednesday 8 July 2009

Fitting, Reverent, Dignified Memorial

What a most fitting and reverent Memorial & Celebration for Michael Jackson was staged last night at The Staples Centre in Los Angeles. Dignified as I hoped it would be.

It was a Memorial Service and a Tribute, not as so many of the media this morning are calling it, a Concert.

There has been much discussion if it was right to allow his three children to attend, in my opinion it was, I missed the Funeral of My Grandad as it was felt I was too young at 12, it is something I have regretted since. I don't honestly believe Paris was pushed to speak, but it was so poignant and moving.

The above picture with Janet hugging Paris, with Prince Michael resting his head on her shoulder is what it is all about Family. Added to that the innocence of young Prince Michael II (Blanket) holding his doll of his Loving Father.

All I want to see is Michael Now in Peace and I Pray that The Jackson Family will soon be able to be once again a True Family with legal matters all completed.

No comments: