Wednesday 17 March 2010

REFLECTED REVIEW!

YES! The debut album from DAVIS OSMOND - REFLECTED arrived at the weekend (Thanks Valerie) and it has never been off the CD player since!

It is as Good as I expected and knew it would be from David, I know of no one who puts so much "Soul" in their vocal and singing, you know that it comes from straight from the heart, the lyrics are so strong and mean so much, the album is full or warmth and sincerity, anyway a little about some of the tracks that stand out so far to me and I can tell you it is still growing more every day on me.

I have to be honest and admit that I am a typical Brit and we are not into some of the American rock produced music, but that does not deter from the quality of the tracks.

"You Wanted Me" this is David at his best for me and he lets the vocal do all the talking, I would dare anyone to doubt this can only come straight from the heart and every word in the lyric is truly meant.

"In My Life" once more the vocal is so strong and the lyrics so meaningful.

"Needle and Thread" just grows more on me with each play, the lyric just have to be listened to, no one could carry them through with such warmth and soul as David does.

"To a Girl" just has to be heard, the lyrics just roll of David's tongue and vocal.

You must now be tempted, go on order a copy of the CD today, from David's Online Exclusive Web Store, you can pay by PayPal and by the way the photo above is a full size poster of David also available.

http://www.davidosmondstore.com/

No comments: